These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: C-75-LP-eng
- Artikelgewicht: 2 kg
- Artikelhöhe: 27 cm
- Artikelbreite: 4.5 cm
- Artikellänge: 42 cm
Radio-controlled wallclock, equipped with a loudspeaker and amplifier for the breaktime... more
Product information "C-75-LP: Digital wallclock with gong loudspeaker and programmable break times, radio-controlled"
- Radio-controlled wallclock, equipped with a loudspeaker and amplifier for the breaktime gong and with a potentialfree contact to operate external signal horns. Sound and Volume adjustable.
- If requested, programming of start and end of work as well as break times, can already be set from our factory. Different gong sequences (1 time gonging up to triple gonging) can be allocated optional in order to distinguish between work and break times.
- A software is included in the delivery in order to enter work and break times comfortably from your Computer.
- A high-contrast display and a special developed closed typeface guarantee an excellent readability from almost all viewing angles. Large display for long reading distances.
- Display of hours, minutes & seconds. This wireless clock captivates by its flat and modern design.
- Many other options like temperature display, external antennae, secondary clock entrance, 230 Volt or special finish possible (surcharge). Please find all options and technical information as download below. Options can not be ordered through our shopsystem. Please do not hesitate to contact us. Phone: +49 202 264 17 22 (Technical Support), +49 202 66 40 63 (Administration & Sales), E-mail email@example.com
Related links to "C-75-LP: Digital wallclock with gong loudspeaker and programmable break times, radio-controlled"